We found Texas Iron Fence and Gate Company online and ordered fence finials from them.They take your money and don't ship the merchandise.

After they get your money, you can no longer reach them. They won't return phone calls or reply to emails. The man we dealt with comes across as a good old boy from Texas on the phone. He's very personable and knows how to gain your trust, always asking how the weather is where you live.

Do not be fooled, because he's a *** artist! He called and told us our finials were in on December 3rd and said he was shipping them and asked for my credit card number. He got our money, but we never received all of our finials. We received a partial shipment the end of December, which was only half of our order.

They arrived in flimsy flat rate shipping boxes that were completely ripped apart with finials falling out. Some finials are rusty and have secondary drill marks in them, and the partial order is short 63 usable finials. It's January 15th and he never shipped the other half of our order. I had to file a dispute with my credit card holder.

I wished I had done my due diligence, because there are 5 complaints filed with the BBB on this company, and they did exactly the same thing to other people.Be forewarned, stay away from this company!

Had an Experience with Texas Iron Fence and Gate Company?

Comments